Associate Product Manager - Langley, BC Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Langley City, BC V1M 3A4, Canada
- Helping to define and execute on new product features and product enhancements.
- Works closely with Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to bring new products and features to market; this includes collecting, understanding, and communicating product requirements.
- Identify new product opportunities that are in line with business goals.
- Understand User needs and preferred experiences, balancing User needs with business needs.
- Developing design documentation, prototypes, visualization and/or videos around product features.
- Prepare and provide product reports and analyses, answering product growth questions and inquiries.
- Help to determine the cost of products.
- Works closely with Project Management to ensure products are delivered on schedule and in alignment with product requirements.
- Collaborates with marketing to create & manage of Product Change Notices (PCNs), product End-of-Life Notices (EOLs) and New Feature Release Notices.
- Coordinate with onshore and offshore vendors for component parts.
- Provide product support to both internal and external team members including Project Managers, Primex Sales, Support teams and customers. This is usually accomplished through with effective communication tools such as demos, user guides and release notes.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying and executing the research needed to obtain market information.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of development processes and team culture.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and trade shows; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- You are tenacious; determined to succeed, and are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues, and the community.
- You are curious; always learning and seeking ways to make things better. You are self-motivated and know how to find answers.
- You are reliable and have strong integrity, taking your commitments to others (stakeholders, customers, and the business) seriously.
- You respect and learn from the perspectives of others.
- 2 or more years relevant experience in fiber installation and repair in residential market.
- Strong technical ability with relevant product development or engineering working experience with physically manufactured product(s) a strong asset
- Installation of structured wiring, audio and Smart Home technologies would be considered an asset. Additionally, experience with a major telecommunications company would also be an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective in stakeholder management.
- Must be comfortable presenting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams and various geographical locations.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- An academic background in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or product design would be an asset.
- Possess solid business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity and a passion for technology would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance - UL, CSA and/or Bellcore/Telecordia is an asset.
- Experience in a customer facing role is an asset.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits plan - medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D
- RRSP matching program; 5% after 1 year of service
- Family-feel, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.