Business Analyst - Langley, BC Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Langley, BC V1M 3A4, Canada
Finance & Accounting
- Dash DDX
- Liaison between Primex and IT providers for above software or any other future software
- Recommend IT/software related purchases
- Trouble shoots issues where possible, with regards to network and above software.
- Internal IT advocate and main contact for IT related matters between Manages Services Provider (MSP) and employees.
- Recommend business process improvements using minimum amount of software customizations
- Update and maintain Syspro documents where required – Logo’s cheque formats, Tax numbers, etc.
- Assist users with developing more efficient processes as needed
- Provide a Syspro training environment for existing and new users
- Within Syspro - add new users, upload data from excel, add custom fields and apply other tools to improve use of ERP system
- EDI setup when required
- Assist departments with software support issues
- Calculate and distribute Man Rep commissions monthly as required
- Calculate and distribute Internal Sales rep. commissions quarterly as required.
- Design, develop and implement reports for production, sales and finance as required
- Be able to produce information that is trustworthy and objectively verifiable
- Assist with Capital Planning for Software and IT projects
- Research and plan Software, IT, and process improvement projects
- Manage above implementations
- Continuously update knowledge and skills for successful job performance
- Participate in training programs
- Attend additional educational courses
- Advanced Excel user (PowerQuery, PowerPivot, PowerBI, DAX, etc.)
- SQL experience required
- Accounting knowledge would be an asset
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPivot) and other office software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable systems implementation experience in a similar environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience with developing and implementing exceptional financial and non-financial reports
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.