Customer Service / Dispatcher - Central Washington Concrete (Wentachee, WA) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Wenatchee, WA 98807, US
Job ID: 276139
Customer Service Rep
We are creating a team of highly skilled people working safely to build long-term relationships with our customers and communities. Integrity, superior quality and exceptional service will continue to be the foundation of our future.
- Intake and verify orders via centralized call center with high call volumes
- Maintain a pleasant and accommodating demeanor over the phone and always demonstrate positive and professional attitude with customers, drivers, dispatchers, salesmen etc.
- Aggressively seek timely solutions to developing problems while fostering lasting business relationships with our customers
- Develop a positive rapport with Ready Mix Drivers, Team members and the customers
- Schedule, dispatch and control the appropriate level of drivers required to satisfy customer demand while maintaining safety and efficiency goals established by the company
- Must be able to navigate various GPS systems. Needs to be familiar with our local delivery areas and must be able to assist drivers in finding jobsites.
- Must be able to work overtime and varying shift including early mornings, late afternoons and Saturdays
- Record accurate deliver and product information on order, negotiates delivery times with customers
- Attention to detail is imperative to accurately record delivery and product information into command dispatch system with ability to negotiate delivery times with customers
- Must be able to perform in high call volume situations while multitasking with plants, team members in the office while sitting for long periods of time
- Other duties as assigned
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required
- Must be will to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Manual of Safety Practices and Procedures
- Strict adherence to Company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook
- Willingness to work in an team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Timely and regular attendance is an expectation and essential function of this position
- Employees will be held accountable for adhering to the workplace schedule
- This position is subject to pre-employment drug screen
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years related experience in call center or customer service position
- Trucking related industry experience preferred
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all departments and customers on the phone and in person.
- Detailed-oriented and thorough in all duties and be able to work extended hours when needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows applications, ideally having exceptional typing skills
- Excellent organizational, customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a high stress environment.
- Ability to perform well in a small team environment.
- Ability to deal with problems as the arise in a professional and courteous manner
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) - Ability to speak, read and write fluently preferred
- Office setting
- This position is a largely sedentary; however, caution needs to be taken when lifting files, boxes, opening file cabinet drawers
- To avoid injuries to hands, back, and neck, proper ergonomics should be maintained while working at desk/workstation
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
To view a complete job description and apply on-line:
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
COMPANY NAME is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.