Customer Service Representative Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90013, US
• Provide consistent exceptional customer experiences, every customer, every time.
• Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services of the organization.
• Document customer interactions and transactions.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy, and serves as an advocate for the customer.
• Establish a relationship with the customer and create an emotional connection when appropriate.
• Accurately process and enter phoned, faxed, and e-mailed quotes and orders in accordance with cut off times and other time constraints that may exist.
• Maintain good communication channels with production and specialists to meet customer deadlines.
• Communicate and identify customer expectations to determine expected delivery date and time.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustments; following up to ensure resolution.
• Assist Specialist II with expediting orders and communications with the production floor.
• Address the customer’s need (s), ideally on first contact. See a need, fill a need.
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
• Participate in educational opportunities internally and externally to enhance knowledge of product and job skills.
• Regular and consistent attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job.
• Partner with and provide assistance to all co-workers when needed
• Other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
To be considered for the Specialist I position, the following conditions must be met:
• A minimum of 2-3 years previous customer service experience or equivalent; glass industry preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred
• Ability to take ownership and go above and beyond to service customer needs
• Strong organizational and listening skills
• Ability to work overtime if required
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work with deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment to meet required deadlines
• Utilizes strong time management and organizational skills to successfully multi-task
• Must be able to communicate effectively and conduct themselves professionally, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read, interpret and understand drawings and specifications
• Computer experience a must and typing of numbers with accuracy
• Decision making ability – able to action
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate aptitude with troubleshooting experience
• Spanish speaking, a plus
• Cisco phone experience, a plus
• Issued safety equipment
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.