Drill Rig Helper - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85040, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Job Description Summary
- Driving, navigating and running the support truck
- Preparing work area for drill rig to perform drilling
- Loading and unloading equipment and material
- Perform routine maintenance, inspections and service procedures on the chase truck and drill rig
Ensure safety procedures are being implemented while on the job as mandated by company and OSHA policies
- Hole guards and flagging work area at all times
- Be especially aware of surroundings, traffic, heavy equipment and co-worker
- Utilize safety equipment as necessary to maintain a hazard free work area
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- CDL A required
- Balancing, climbing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, and walking carrying support equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Work is performed outdoors, at new and existing construction site projects
- Field work is generally in retention basins, parking lots or in streets and roads
- The work will occasionally require entry and exit from confined spaces
- Standing and working next to open excavation areas that can be up to 180’ deep
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.