Fabricator (SF) - Grand Prairie, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Grand Prairie, TX 75050, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Must do inspections on all necessary items
- Adjust to working jobs according to ship dates
- Must produce in a timely manner
- Do quality checks on parts after fabrication
- Must be able to weld parts as fabs require
- Must set up and cut parts on arm saw as well as vertical saw
- Must be able to do compound miters
- Must be versatile and able to change jobs on demand due to remakes or hot orders
- Be able to stack jobs on skid, then tag it to move to the proper location
- Required to keep area clean as a part of the Safety Initiative.
- We have a “team concept” at our facility- you can expect to have different responsibilities within the facility on a rotating basis
- Safely handling metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours daily
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Basic computer familiarity.
- The ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Read and perform mathematical calculations and measurements with numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Previous experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, or production facility is preferred
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production as needed
- Must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
- Holiday pay and health care options after 90 days
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.