Inside Sales Manager - Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90022, US
Sales & Estimating
- Promote and establish demand for the Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope product line to glazing contractors and appropriate industry influencers
- Grow the customer base
- Conduct effective sales calls on glazing contractors, developers, owners and consultants promoting Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope
- Internal advocate for customers to ensure any issues or complaints are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish wide and in-depth relationships with key customers.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Estimating and Credit in developing strong relationships with preferred glazing contractors.
- Work closely with credit in the collection of outstanding payments
- Learn competitor’s product & develop strategies to successfully sell our products
- Develop a written sales plan that ensures attainment of assigned sales revenue target.
- Inquisitive and builds awareness of market dynamics, needs, and competitive activity and partners with leadership to determine action.
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features and benefits and constantly strive to increase product knowledge.
- Industry experience required. Minimum experience of 4-5 years sales experience with at least 2 years’ experience managing an inside sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required.
- Must be self-motivated and have good communication and documentation skills
- Must have ability to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications
- Understanding of the principles of sales and experience with customer service
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems; i.e., Sales Cloud, Sales Force, etc.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong negotiation, influence/interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (i.e., Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Time management and prioritization
- Detail oriented
- Customer Focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Situational Adaptability
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.