Laborer (Rotating Shifts) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED is preferred. Related Experience is a plus.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
- Basic Math
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver’s is required.
Other Skills and Abilities
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Staker Parson Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.