Press Brake Operator- Vernon, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Vernon, CA 90058, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Select gauges and types of sheet metal or non-metallic material, according to product specifications.
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Layout patterns that use materials most efficiently, some using computerized metalworking equipment
- Layout, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, such as panels, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- Using basic mathematics to solve problems and or layouts
- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or fabricate objects
- Knowledge of brake and shearing machines and tools
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques and working with various sheet metals
- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Need good hand-eye coordination to make precise cuts and bends in metal pieces.
- Some jobs require workers to be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.