Rebar Production Laborer - Stockton, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Stockton, CA 95215, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Performs a wide range of duties to safely and efficiently produce precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accurately read and interpret drawings and blueprints
- Cut, bend, place, tie and weld steel rebar
- Prepare steel cages for filling with concrete
- Facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Product yard and truck loading
- High school diploma/equivalent preferred
Related industry experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to learn and be trained
- Some construction experience preferred
- MIG welding experience preferred
- Required physical examination
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Good attendance and positive attitude
- Knowledge and skills to use basic tools, including a tape measure
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Team oriented
- Basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication & division)
- Industrial plant environment
- Frequent walking/standing (6+ hrs/day)
- Frequent climbing of ladders
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.