Sales Administrative Support Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Valencia, CA 91355, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Perform administrative assistant duties for the Sales.
- Process & enter orders
- Process P&C requests from sales staff/IQ02
- Create P&C requests as needed by customers/EN57
- Follow up with Sales Reps regarding Backorders
- Sort and file daily orders
- Shred old sales orders at the end of every month
- Process USH-Sales orders and inquiries
- Process web orders/EN69
- Override A* Pricing on $5k Orders
- Process custom part quotes/orders with special pricing/EN62 & EN69
- Minimum High School Diploma with Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years client service experience
- Highly computer literate and proficiency with Google Suite, Sales
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail; proper phone etiquette, grammar and spelling a must
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well in a team and work closely with an Advisor
- Ability to prioritize work and complete work in a timely manner with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently at times without direct supervision
- Sales background a plus
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.