SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and Planning Lead- Flexible Location Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dallas, TX 75244, US
- Experience interacting and interpreting business requirements and provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions related to SAC Planning.
- Champion SAP functionality and utilization to drive business transformation with close stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Work as part of a cross-functional business team to evaluate needs and areas for improvement.
- Facilitate SAP Activate workshops and design sessions as needed.
- Guiding team members with best practices, particularly in planning and budgeting.
- Perform hands-on SAP S/4 HANA and SAC configuration in support of best practices implementation and solutions considering the overall architecture to achieve integration, high performance, and stability.
- Participate and guide business related corporate and /or financial planning, forecast and budget stakeholder workshops and communication.
- Design and build SAC planning, forecasting and budget models and related reports & dashboards to support the business key KPIs.
- Develop, implement, and execute testing scenarios.
- Create quality documentation (Business Process documents, config documents, process flows, etc.)
- Provide post implementation support and problem resolution, working with the Application Management Services (AMS) support partner or team.
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Computers or Business/Finance, MBA (preferred).
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and 8 years in SAP eco-system including ECC and/or S/4.
- Business related corporate and /or financial planning, forecasting, budgeting experience with strong understanding of FP&A functions and activities.
- Strong knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Project and team management experience.
- SAP RTR (record-to-report) functional process knowledge in ECC or S/4 related to supporting planning, budgeting, and consolidation – preferred.
- 5+ years SAP BPC planning experience as a forerunner to SAC planning.
- 2-3 projects with hands on development experience of SAP BPC or SAC Planning models.
- Good knowledge of Financial Consolidation processes with integration between SAP S/4 and SAC Group Reporting is desirable.
- Functional knowledge in configuration of live data and import data connections and data acquisition in SAC environment using generic services and custom OData source types preferred.
- Extensive experience in data modeling and preparing datasets, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions, and Measures.
- Experience in creating stories canvas, responsive, grid, Smart Discovery, advanced story designing blending data, formulas, cross calculations, input controls, linked analysis.
- Well versed in visualizations and their usage charts, tables, maps, filters, dropdown menus, hiding functions, interactive objects.
- Knowledge of SAC predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, Smart Assist, Smart Predict are a plus.
- Functional knowledge of S/4 Embedded Analytics and Fiori is considered an asset,
- Knowledge in configuring security and performing administration tasks such as defining users and teams and assigning roles and privileges are a plus.
- Up to 100% travel required (Mon to Thu) first 24 months of the project to Los Angeles, CA. Ability to travel as required remainder of implementation (29 months)
- Minimal travel as necessary post project
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.