Scale Operator/CSR - Central Pre-Mix (Spokane, WA) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Spokane, WA 99216, US
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Generate and schedule phone orders
- Data entry
- Support sales and operational personnel while building strong business relationships with internal and external customers
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast paced environment
- Will communicate effectively with all departments and customers on the phone and in person
- Must be detail-oriented and thorough in all duties and be able to work extended hours when needed.
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment
- Regular and timely attendance
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Two years or more of direct customer service/dispatch experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows applications
- Accurately type 50+ words per minute
- Excellent organizational, customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail
- Abilility to work well in a high stress environment
- Ability to perform well in a small team environment
- Multi-tasking required
- Safety minded professional who demonstrates good performance and attendance.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform work efficiently utilizing a computer.
- Demonstrates the ability to do basic math.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel via telephone and two-way radio.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work overtime and weekends..
- Demonstrates the ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Central Pre-Mix Concrete Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.