Senior Finance Operations Lead ‐ FP&A - Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90017, US
Finance & Accounting
- Champions world-class KPI tracking system and development of cadence around monthly, quarterly, and annual KRA’s
- Manages the enhancement of a robust financial modeling system supporting revenue growth targets, elimination of waste, and optimization of cost structure to hit EBITDA & RONA goals
- Conducts flux analysis understanding not only “what”, but also “why” and “what’s the fix” related to month-end close, partnering with teams to develop RCAs’ that support driving profitable growth.
- Develops and implements the vision, strategy, and financial reporting systems tracking each Line of Business and Service Center P&L accountability and incentivization.
- Challenges existing processes, systems, reports, data analysis, and outputs to implement necessary changes towards incremental creation of a best in class FP&A organization
- Develops the Sales and Margin BI reporting environment in collaboration with the IT, Sales Operations, and Accounting to deliver meaningful insights supporting growth objectives
- Proactively partners with the broader organization to drive standardization and continuous improvement of processes across the entire business spectrum focusing on cost reduction, revenue generation, and streamlining operations
- Provides detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results. Facilitates monthly reviews of actual spend with service center GM’s and charts course correction as directed by RVPs
- Apply advanced modeling tools, metrics, benchmarking and planning techniques to drive multi-departmental process improvements through sharing best practices
- Must be comfortable performing complex analyses and able to articulate the results/findings in terms tailored to the audience
- Adept at Capital Planning, Capital Expense tracking, and Long-Range Headcount planning to help SVP’s drive regional growth
- Baccalaureate Degree in Accounting, Economics or Math/Stat disciplines. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5 Years’ dedicated FP&A experience in large matrixed organizations
- Distribution, & Supply Chain (>$500MM) background. No Gov’t or Non-profit in the mix
- SAP (S4/HANA), ORACLE (SmartView, Essbase), HFM, COGNOS, Tableaux or Other BI Applications
- Proven capability to design, build and manage financial models solving complex problems
- Self-motivated individual contributor. Embracing a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment punctuated with tight deadlines should be your MO
- Must be very detail-oriented and have good follow through on tracking results
- Comfortable developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.