Service & Maintenance Administrator - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85040, US
Administrative Support and Services
- 2+ Managing the scheduling of work crews
- Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- High proficiency in Excel is a requirement.
- Daily management of vactor and inspection schedules
- Close communication with Sales Engineers, Inspectors, and Superintendents
- Inspection Requests; Inspection Packet; Dispatch of Inspectors
- Proposal data entry AX system
- Proposal Salesforce data entry (only as backup to sales assistant if needed)
- Logging sales in AX and sales log
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.