Voice of the Customer Program Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90013, US
- Build a VOC program in pursuit of advocating, evangelizing and leveraging insights to improve our customers’ journey and overall experience.
- Expert in service recovery and bringing issues to resolution.
- Manage customer and employee feedback collection, and leverage and unify feedback modalities (surveys, customer verbatim, focus groups, social media, etc.) to create a more reliable and sensitive customer feedback signal.
- Analyze data sets to integrate information and identify trends that result in actionable insights for improvement in operations, service delivery and customer experience.
- Collaborate with the wider organization to build a VOC strategy around a single customer-focused metric (NPS, CSAT, or/and Customer Effort Score - CES).
- Partner with Analytics CXI member to build a CX issue-to-solution reactive and predictive model.
- Create specific recommendations and action plans to drive product, people and process improvement strategy across every customer touchpoint.
- Lead a VOC Steering Committee of cross-functional partners to identify and implement optimal solutions in the areas identified as greatest impact through the lens of the customer.
- Support program management, process improvement and experience design across the CXI team by representing VOC.
- Ensure strong reporting capability on performance, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization.
- Serve as the organizational expert in best practices for VOC and Customer-Centricity and establish industry benchmarking.
- Communicate feedback, challenges, roadblocks, insights and best practices effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences and stakeholders.
- Consistently enable the success of Net Promoter System (NPS) behaviors with front-line and leadership by creating and distributing regional NPS activity engagement, execution and impact reports.
- Highly respected team player/learner and a collaborative worker. Possesses a strong desire and ability to rapidly learn and apply the principles of lean and change management.
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience to assess, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues and pain points.
- Experience to work/build relationships with cross-functional teams with ease, delivering impact consistently through seamless communication, influencing teams towards achieving goals.
- Experience defining and tracking metrics and implementing VOC programs to improve operational performance and customer experience.
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert-level oral and written communication skills with a proficiency in writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of user-friendly, customer-ready materials.
- Self-motivated and disciplined, with capacity to work on multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and within time constraints.
- Skilled in teaching VOC improvement concepts and principles to diverse audiences from senior management to frontline staff.
- Exposure to cross-cultural audiences, and global and cultural awareness.
- Highly proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Word and Outlook.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.