Warehouse Worker/Transfer Driver (Weekend Shift)- Langley, BC Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Langley, BC v1m 3a4, Canada
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Notify maintenance of any worn or damaged equipment
- Ensure proper storage and labeling of all goods received from suppliers or the production department
- Work together with the warehouse team on continuous improvement to the function of the warehouse
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of data for all materials received into the warehouse
- Perform truck transfers from factory to distribution center as required every day
- Receive and identify goods received into the warehouse
- Properly located inventory items into their appropriate location
- Maintain inspection logs for all transport equipment; 5 ton truck, forklifts, reach trucks
- Good reading and writing skills essential
- Good communication skills essential
- Good mathematical skills essential
- Previous forklift experience desirable
- Good driving record
- Previous 5 ton or larger driving experience desirable
- Lifting materials (up to 25 kg) consistently throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.