West Region Sales Manager - Flexible Locations Western U.S. Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tracy, CA 95377, US
Sales & Estimating
- Generate profitable sales of OES products in the Communication market segment.
- Develop sales and marketing plans and strategies for long term business growth while achieving the company’s annual sales growth goals.
- Develop and manage a network of Independent Sales Representative to provide market coverage and generate sales.
- Lead and execute the sales process from prospecting through proposal, order and post order activities to drive desired sales outcomes
- Manage key customer relationships and lead the development and closing of all strategic customer opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and expectations to develop our value proposition.
- Assimilate and communicate market segment research and competitor analysis.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills and an open, collaborative style.
- Demonstrated customer champion with a strong aptitude for understanding customer needs.
- Effective cross functional collaborator who can balance external and internal objectives.
- High initiative and results driven; a self-starter who operates with speed, simplicity, and passion to succeed.
- Execution oriented, problem solver and process driven, focused on delivering results
- Strong existing relationships in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management or a related field.
- 5+ years professional experience, with 3+ years in sales or sales management role.
- Experience in the Electric Utility Market with infrastructure products.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and communications skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment and managing multiple projects.
- Travel is expected to be ~50%
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.