Account Manager (Inside Sales)- Valencia, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Valencia, CA 91355, US
Sales & Estimating
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information by email.
- Keeping up with product information updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- High school
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or related sales position is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ inside sales experience, preferably in distribution or manufacturing.
- Strong communication skills, both strong listening and communication skills.
- Advance mathematical skills, calculate percentages, sales prices and discounts.
- Teamwork skills, ability to interact and work effectively in a team environment.
- Skills in persuasion and influencing, building relationships, develop trust and how to persuade.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.