Account Payable Staff - Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
Finance & Accounting
• Review vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and validity prior to payment.
• Enter vendor invoices into the accounting system, ensuring accurate data and G/L account allocation, 3-way match, and/or proper approval, and sales tax compliance.
• Post monthly service and utility invoices.
• Process check requests and expense reports.
• Request new vendor set-up.
• Interact with other departments internally to follow-up on invoice issues and discrepancies.
• Enforce accounts payable policies and procedures.
• Respond to vendor inquiries.
• Maintain vendor files and accounts payable documentation.
• Review vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies, match system debits to vendor credits.
• Prepare accrual for month-end close.
• Provide supporting documents for audits.
• Work with management and other team members to ensure optimum work flow.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of three years of experience in Accounts Payable
• Accurate and proficient data entry skills for high-volume invoices
• Attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A working knowledge of standard accounting principles
• Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently, display initiative and be a team player
• Proficient with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience with Epicor or ERP system preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package, including 401K, health, dental and life insurance.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.