Accounting Internship Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tulsa, OK 74146, US
Administrative Support and Services
- This person will be working closely with the Controller and Assistant Controllers as well as senior staff performing the below functions
- Assist with accounting and finance related projects
- Participate in month-end close including journal entry preparation, production posting and review
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Work with management on financial reporting including report preparation, operations performance analysis, and KPI and trend data development
- Assist with Shared Services group on special projects within AP, AR and billing
- Gather and submit various audit related requests as needed
- Develop SQL databases. Responsible for all aspects of designing, creating and maintaining databases, including: building databases and validating their stability and efficiency; creating program views, functions and stored procedures; writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications.
- Applicants should be entering or have completed their Junior or third-year of an accounting or finance program with a minimum 3.0 GPA in major classes
- Significant MS Excel experience and exposure to business analytics is a plus
- Highly personable and effective communicator
- Ability to take direction, ask questions, and receive feedback
- Interest in, knowledge or training in developing SQL databases
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
APAC Central Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.