Administrative Assistant III - Houston Terminal Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Houston, TX 76065, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match and profit-sharing
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Pay
- Life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities and more!
- The Administrative Assistant III provides direct administrative support to leaders, scheduling meetings and appointments, managing office communications, and being the point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Manages complex calendars to ensure deliverables are met •Schedules meetings and appointments
- Orders and takes stock of office supplies
- Writes and issues emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researches and books travel arrangements for staff.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements for all levels of employees
- Finds ways to improve administrative processes
- High School or GED - required
- 3 years of experience - required
- Proficient in English written, verbal communication, and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word •Knowledge of general office practices and procedures Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations
- Ability to operate a computer
- Ability to use general office equipment and demonstrate general office skills
- Ability to work under general supervision and refer questionable items to the supervisor
Work to be performed in a shop environment as well as outdoor exposure throughout the plant. Mild exposure to cement dust, heat, cold, and noise requires compliance with specified safety guidelines and procedures. Exposure to high elevations of up to 250 feet in height. Exposure to all weather conditions. Normal operation of mobile equipment may result in jarring and vibratory exposure.
We provide stability and advancement opportunities across North America. Use our tuition reimbursement program to help you meet your career goals.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.