Administrative Assistant - North Houston, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Houston, TX 77092, US
Administrative Support and Services
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of general office and accounting activities by performing the following duties personally or through collaboration with other company personnel.
- Support operations by assisting staff, planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems
- Administrative and accounting functions such as bookkeeping, payroll information, personnel files, filing systems, requisitions of supplies and other administrative functions
- Maintain and assist with customer and all administrative personnel files
- Coordinate activities of various clerical departments or workers within department and coordinate office/company functions, parties, etc.
- Greets customer and visitors as needed
- Ensure cross training with team members and leadership to ensure office coverage
- Processing credit card transactions for cash sales
- Forward Intercompany invoices to appropriate contact at sister locations
- Send shipping vendor PO lines to the receiver
- Forward checks received at office to Lockbox and contact customers to update payment address.
- Reconcile issues with invoices/ Coupa Approvals
- Open new vendors via ticket system/Change vendors
- Receive Intercompany transactions on PO’s
- Review/Update Timecards
- Backup / assistance for invoicing
- Gather service vehicle mileage monthly and input data in transportation system
- Create monthly purchase orders for vendors
- Reconcile 125900 GL account
- Run SOX reports for appropriate parties to review, sign and scan into KwikTag
- Order office / coffee supplies
- NECS DMV registration notifications and handling of tags when received
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of administrative experience, training or education (preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling and administration, production methods and coordination of people and resources
- Computer skills, including MS Office Suite, accounting software, database software, internet software, payroll systems
- Must be able to multitask, be detailed oriented and possess strong organization skills
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company
- Basic math skills, including percentages, rations, decimals
Sitting for extended periods of time, performing sedentary work. Some walking, bending, and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 25 lbs. while carrying small objects
Some travel may be required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.