Aggregate Sales Admin Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
Sales & Estimating
Responsible for supporting the marketing and sale of products and services provided by the company in assigned territory and assisting the commercial manager and sales team with day-to-day duties, including a wide variety of clerical, administrative and office support services.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Sell products to business and industrial establishments or individuals.
- Compile a list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from a variety of sources.
- Develop and maintain profiles of customers and competitors.
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure prompt payment of goods and services.
- Manage administrative duties to include full detailed information (reports, status updates, etc.) meeting established deadlines and objectives.
- Develop and enhance skills and activities that increase effectiveness in sales presentations and professionalism with training.
- Analyze market potential, including competitive pricing, activities, market trends, and other relevant facts and report findings to the sales manager as required.
- Keep up to date on product changes, selling strategies, competitive surveillance methods, expense control, etc.
- Maintain continual vigilance over competitors’ programs and pricing and include these observations in written reports as required to include price, product changes, process improvements, terms of sales and service.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge base of product line.
- Attend industry and product related training programs, conferences, seminars, and educational forums.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or comparable discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred but not required.
- Two years of experience in a Sales/Marketing position or equivalent position with a customer service focus is preferred but not required.
- Customer Records Management experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Residency within assigned territory is required.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Must be willing to work early mornings, nights, and weekends when necessary.
- Must have the ability to work without close supervision.
- Highly developed oral, verbal, and written communication skills and an ability to work with management.
- Ability to communicate with others and understand information in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Demonstrate effective skills in dealing with employees at all levels and different job functions.
- Ability to be a self-starter and able to operate under general guidelines without close supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software package.
- Ability to work with customers, employees, and suppliers effectively and professionally.
- Ability to provide and understand detailed information.
- Ability to analyze issues independently.
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure.
- Ability to understand and follow complex verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects, talk and hear.
- Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance, peripheral, depth, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and bend.
- Standard office environment with field and project site visits.
- Tempo is fast paced with deadlines.
- The noise level in some areas of the work environment may be moderate.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Texas Materials, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.