Aggregate Truck Driver - Grand Island, NE Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Grand Island, NE 68801, US
- Comply with DOT requirements to include licensing, vehicle inspection, hours, etc.
- Must have valid Class A CDL with air brake endorsement.
- Drive in traffic and maneuver truck, including backing safely, to load and unload aggregate.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions including city street maps and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to move hand and foot controls and understand and follow hand signals while operating the truck.
- Inspect truck from a checklist at the start of each workday, completing the Driver Check-off Sheet which indicates that all systems are functioning properly.
- Understand that attendance and punctuality are required each day of work.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:CORE COMPETENCIES
- Accountability: Is continually focused on accepting responsibility for meeting commitments, achieving optimum results, and ownership for the outcomes from actions and decisions.
- Adaptability: Personal willingness and ability to effectively work in, and adapt to changes in circumstances, tasks, responsibilities, people, environments and conditions.
- Communication: Clearly conveys and receives messages at an appropriate level and format.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and/or external customers.
- Integrity: Through words and actions, creates an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. Communicating and acting honestly and ethically.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively and productively in groups and teams to create positive relationships which maximize performance results
- Safety and Security: Observes safety and security procedures.
Central Sand and Gravel Company, A CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.