Airport Gate Guard - Helena Sand & Gravel (Helena, MT) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Helena, MT 59604, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Stand at the airport gate to keep unauthorized citizens out of the airport property
- Use radio to communicate if required
- Assist with flagging and traffic control as needed.
- Routinely assist other members of the work force.
- Take action to avoid potential hazards or obstructions.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Ability to work days/nights, weeks/weekends
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work 10-14 hour shifts as needed
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Helena Sand & Gravel is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.