American Rock Products Pendleton General Laborer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
PENDLETON, OR 97801, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Shovel, rake and compact materials in grade and pave operations
- Operate asphalt saw, concrete saw, chain saw and other power tools to remove asphalt and debris
- Traffic control, including flagging and set-up of signs, cones and barriers
- Operate water truck, oil distributors and other equipment as instructed
- Perform underground adjustments (i.e. manholes, catch basins).
- Measure, mark, paint and stake per measurements for grade and pave operations
- Load, unload from work truck and clean tools and equipment as needed
- Routinely assist other members of the work force in different areas of production.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Previous asphalt paving operations and/or construction related experience highly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-work physical exam and pre-employment controlled substance testing.
- Safety minded professional who demonstrates good performance and attendance.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work overtime and weekends/holidays.
- Demonstrates ability to work and communicate well with Supervisors, Truck Drivers, Heavy Equipment Operators and other employees.
- Demonstrates the ability to conform to and maintain OSHA, MSHA, DOT and all other company or state rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
To view a complete job description and apply on-line:
Requisition #: 255408
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
American Rock Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.