Architectural Sales Representative - Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
Sales & Estimating
• Aggressive year over year sales growth direct to glazing, architectural, railing, construction, and automotive industries / contractors.
• Growing market share and relationships with the glazing community.
• Adding value to the glazing contractors through the promotion of products, services, and solutions.
• Developing and maintain relationships with architects, designers engineers.
• Utilizing inside support, software and distribution facilities to grow market share.
• This position is based within the territory.
We offer salary, car allowance, paid expenses, Health, Dental & 401K.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 7 years’ experience selling to glazing contractors
• Working knowledge of storefront, curtain wall and window wall
• Established glazing contractor relationships in the territory
• General blue print reading skills
• Experience working with general contractors
• Ability & aptitude to assist the A&D community with specifications & design details
• Preferred candidates will have CSI, CDT designation
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable automobile a must
• Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.