Area Finance Controller - Auburn, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
auburn, WA 98001, US
Finance & Accounting
- This role will report to the Region Finance Director and will act as an advisor and business partner for the General Manager in order to drive a positive impact on EBITDA.
- You will create and use financial reports, production data, and other information to influence decisions and control costs in our plants.
- In this role, you will oversee various accounting functions in our plants, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue and asset accounting, payroll, and associated analysis and reporting.
- You will evaluate and make improvements to our accounting processes while ensuring that practices comply with organization accounting policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- This position typically has 3-5 direct reports (Accounting Managers and/or Staff Accountants).
- Coaching and developing talent is critical to success in this role.
- Development of strategy and long-term financial plans in a manufacturing environment
- In-depth P&L analytical capabilities
- Capex purchasing and payback tracking
- Financial analysis
- Financial forecasting and modeling
- Expense control
- Driving Results
- Fact Based Management
- Coaching & Developing others
- Leadership Communication
- Process Management
- Organizational Savvy
- Team Building
- Requires a bachelor's degree
- CPA certification preferred
- Typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.