Area Sales Manager - Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90046, US
Sales & Estimating
- Proactively manages customer programs. Plans, prepares and anticipates customer needs
- Reacts with a sense of urgency and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Manages customer expectations in regards to sales and services provided
- Provides and participates in all market and customer strategies
- Manages and coordinates territory DIY's, product knowledge training, customer, contractor and company events
- Partners with National Account Managers, Category Managers, Marketing team and local Operators to successfully execute projects and effectively communicates progress
- Communicates and implements National Retail initiatives within territory
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding Team and Customer Service performance expectations within territory
- Provides direct supervision of field sales and service team within territory
- Supervises the team’s quality of work, timeliness and completion of daily assignments, tasks, and projects, including internal and external requests
- Approves overtime, vacation and expense reimbursements
Requirements / Education / Experience
- 3+ years of Retail industry and service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Daily travel to and from company locations and/or customer locations; some overnight travel required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.