ARP Pendleton Pave Crew Foreman Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pendleton, OR 97801, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Manages personnel in a safe and effective manner. He or she must provide onsite direction and guidance for employees during the course of the workday by providing sound independent judgement and application of knowledge acquired through technical engineering and trade school training.
- Consults with other project supervisors and engineers, attends meetings, performs on-site inspections and conducts weekly safety meetings.
- Assist with general labor and maintenance tasks as needed and other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- A minimum of two years previous construction related experience.
- Previous experience in a similar position is strongly preferred.
- Safety minded professional who demonstrates good performance, attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, troubleshoot, and possess analytical skills that enable them to schedule daily work assignments, assign priorities, requisition materials and equipment.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform duties under temperature extremes and for extended hours of time
- Demonstrates the ability read and understand blueprints, charts, maps, and other drawings and plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to flexible with last minute schedule, location, and time of shift changes.
- Demonstrates the willingness to work overtime and weekends/holidays.
- Demonstrates the ability to prepare and maintain required written records, logs, progress reports, time and weight tickets, attendance records, and safety and inspection documents as required.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills.
To view a complete job description and apply on-line:
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
American Rock Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.