Assistant Controller - Auburn, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Auburn, WA 98002, US
Finance & Accounting
- Performs complex accounting activities to record, analyze and monitor financial information
- Assists the Controller in management of accounting personnel
- Responsible for monthly review and approval of reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Performs and monitors timely completion of month-end close processes and reporting
- Assists operations with capex requests and completes capital spending analysis
- Provides direction to different accounting functional areas including but not limited to: accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit & collections, and payroll
- Establishes, implements, and maintains internal controls
- Assists the Controller and General Manager with preparation of financial outlooks, pricing and profitability analyses, budgets, forecasts and market development projects
- Identifies gaps in processes and proactively initiates solutions with the collaboration of the Commercial, Operations and Finance team
- Supports corporate in implementation of SAP and other business transformation efforts
- Work closely with business stakeholders across the business to ensure business needs are addressed and met
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or complementary work experience
- 5+ years of previous accounting and analysis experience is required
- 2+ years of previous experience in a supervisor position
- Strong emphasis should be put on knowledge of management accounting, cost and inventory accounting with a major company or division of a large corporation
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and IFRS Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and manage multiple projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings – including but not limited to presenting and preparing
- Salary Target Range is $95,000.00 to $105,000.00
- Yearly Bonus Eligible
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.