Automation Engineer - Sumterville, FL Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Seattle, WA 98134, US
- Responsible for computer automation hardware and software (HMI, trend software, iHistorian, PTIS, etc.) used in the plant operation including programming, troubleshooting, problem-solving/solutions for process control or distributed control issues, and maintenance involved with graphics, trending, data logging, etc. Provide engineering support as needed for plant projects.
- Responsible for PLC systems and networks used in the plant operation including programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Work with the Electrical Engineer and the electrical department on the design, installation, revisions, and maintenance of all plant electrical and instrumentation systems including all existing and new installations.
- The following activities will be executed in collaboration with Corporate IT: Maintain the security and integrity of all Local Area network devices, equipment, and components such as servers, switches, and computers.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting as needed for plant LAN/WAN and telecommunication systems.
- Maintains all plant information technology systems to the latest revision/version. Ensures all systems operate at designed performance levels and coordinates computer technology changes.
- 3 or more years of experience in Electrical or automation in an industrial manufacturing environment. (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in a science or engineering field preferred
- Associate's Degree in electricity/electronics or related area required
- Base salary starts at $100,000+ depending on experiences
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.