Backhoe Driver (Non CDL) - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85040, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Observe equipment operation to detect machine malfunction
- Read job specifications to determine operator adjustments and material requirements
- Perform routine maintenance to include lubricating, fueling and cleaning
- Inspect and complete equipment report daily
- Able to move levers, shift gears, depress pedals and maneuver steering wheel to operator equipment
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- At least 1 year of experience operating a backhoe
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Able to read and write in English as well as record and understand numerical values
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 65 lbs., extended standing, walking, sitting, bending, climbing, working inside and outside, and use of fall protection equipment
- Able to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions
- Able to sit for extended periods, climb up & down from cab heights, and work effectively in extreme outdoor climate(s) - cold, heat, rain, fog
- Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.