Backhoe Operator/CDL A- Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85040, US
- Skillfully and safely operating a flatbed truck and backhoe through all types of environments including off-road jobsites
- Perform pre & post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Read survey staking
- Laborer duties
- Basic maintenance to machinery
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Medical Card
- 21 years of age or older
- At least 2 years of Backhoe experience
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.