Batch Plant Operator - Stockton, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Stockton, CA 95215, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Retrieves, inspects, and prepares product to customer supplied specifications
- Operates Mixer Machine and Batch Plant
- Maintain records of production and quality issues as specified
- Notify supervisor of nonconforming product or problems with the machine, materials, etc.
- Communicate production issues with other employees and supervisors
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
- Perform routine machine maintenance
- Basic understanding of electronics and programmable controllers
- Know the basics of hydraulics, electricity, and tools
- Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Understand and apply safe use and operation of the equipment and communicates with other employees about safety related matters
- High school diploma or equivalent or at least one month of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have basic computer skills
- Knowledge of concrete fundamentals
- ACI Field Testing Certified (not required, but capable of achieving within 6 months)
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.