Belgard Sales Representative - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85019, US
Sales & Estimating
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare sales and prospecting activity reports
- Compile dealer's sales data, interpret buying cycles, share results with production to efficiently plan weekly and monthly production plans
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Two + years related experience managing a multi-million-dollar territory
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Experience within the building materials industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.