CAD Drafter - Pleasanton, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pleasanton, CA 94566, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Create Shop Drawings of products using 2D or 3D drafting.
- Create special manufacturing drawings for immediate production
- Adhere to customer (Internal and External) volumes, timelines and expectations
- Prepare, modify, and maintain accurate catalog drawings from existing and new products for production and Quality Control
- Prepare product assembly or shop drawings for existing/new products as needed for sales staff and special drawings for plant projects as needed
- Update/maintain digital database, i.e. Autodesk vault, cloud server, hard-copies and engineering documents
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 2+ years of relevant experience with AutoCAD/Autodesk Inventor
- High school diploma or equivalent required/Associates Degree preferred
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret sketches, construction, and civil plans
- Ability to review and understand contract drawings and specifications
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be detail orientated and able to handle several projects at once with minimum help or guidelines from department from start to finish
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.