CDL A Driver - Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84404, US
- Pre-inspection of truck
- Load truck with materials
- Verify load for accuracy
- Unload truck at site
- Keep log book up to date at all times
- Inspect site to ensure safe environment to unload
- Communicate regularly with Dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Set up job perimeters
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Class A Driver License in good standing
- At least 1 year Class A Driving experience
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
- A clean driving record within the last 3 years
- Experience transporting building products
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.