Chemical Analyst - Durkee, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Durkee, OR 97905, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
At Ash Grove Cement, people are our first priority. We offer a complete benefits package, and opportunities for your continued growth and development!
- Promote and follow all plant safety guidelines.
- Performs chemical analyses of raw materials, raw mill, kiln feed, clinker and cement, process additions for production, and quality control following plant SOPs, American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) methods.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to read, write and understand warning labels, instructions, signs, etc.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.