Concrete Detailer - Auburn, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Auburn, WA 98002, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Identifying which products need to be finished/touched up before they can be yarded
- Mixing of patch cement to create a suitable patching material
- Application of patch material in a manner which ensures the highest quality finish
- Effectively communicating with QC and Yard staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in manufacturing, construction or hands-on job
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Previous experience repairing, patching or finishing concrete
- Uphold company core values
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Utmost attention to safety
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Concern for quality
- Attention to detail
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.