Concrete Pipe Production Technician - Stockton, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Stockton, CA 95219, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Job Description Summary
The Concrete Pipe Production Technician will perform a wide range of duties within the plant including but not limited to:
- Strips and cleans concrete pipe forming equipment including steel pallets and headers
- Locates and positions wire mesh cages on to pipe pallets
- Detailing and final finishing of pipe
- Operates overhead crane safely and efficiently if required
Maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations in a manufacturing plant setting
Qualifications (Education/Experience) and Required Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to operate a small forklift if required
- Operational knowledge of tools/machinery generally used in concrete or construction
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.