Concrete Pipe Worker - 2nd Shift - $1000 Retention Bonus - Nampa, ID Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nampa, ID 83687, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Operates press, inspects and prepares parts for shipment per operator instructions
- Maintains records of production and quality issues as specified
- Notifies supervisor of non-conforming product or problems with machine, materials, etc.
- Communicates production issues with the next press operator, and grinds parts/scrap as needed
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
- Performs routine machine maintenance
- Basic understanding of electronics and programmable controllers
- Know the basics of hydraulics, electricity, and tools
- Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to be certified for both Forklift and Crane within 6 months of employment
- Concrete pipe and/or block/brick machine manufacturing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of basic math and measurments
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs periodically throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.