Construction Health & Safety Intern - Riverbend Materials (Salem, OR) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Salem, OR 97302, US
Environmental, Health, & Safety
- Basic Safety and Occupational Health knowledge required
- General understanding of OSHA, MSHA, and DOT regulations
- Assist in developing solutions to facilitate safe work practices
- Assist in identifying safety problem areas
- Performs data entry
- Analyze safety data and information
- Provide support to Safety Director and Safety Coordinator’s in the Region
- Provide field support to Operations Managers and Production Managers
- Travel to plant and job sites in the Region to provide support and conduct safety inspections/audits
- Applicants must be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior in a Health and Safety field.
- Strong communication skills (Public Speaking)
- Self-motivated, ability to achieve desired results without constant supervision
- Solid computer skills (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Desire to help people by creating a safe working environment
- Industry related experience highly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
RiverBend Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.