Construction Laborer - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85040, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Job Description Summary
- Traveling to job sites to install drywell systems as a construction crew member
- Working in the outdoor yard
- Facility/job site maintenance and housekeeping
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Construction/Landscaping experience preferred
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Willingness to Learn and grow
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.