Contract Administration Manager - Draper, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Operate office equipment including, but not limited to: telephone switchboard, computers, copiers, fax machines, printers, etc…
- Accounting and bookkeeping experience required, preferably 5 years minimum.
- Experience in UDOT’s project setup, subcontractor management, invoicing and pay estimate procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software preferred: Word, Excel, Teams, One Drive etc…
- Familiarity of Viewpoint, JWS Point of Sale, UDOT Masterworks & PDBS, Onbase
- Coordinate with CRH and outside legal forms, reviewing contracts.
- Review and verify job setup documents regarding coding, phasing and setup procedures. Review material pricing daily.
- Update bookings reporting weekly. Participate in monthly PIT (process improvement teams.)
- Preparing for month-end and year-end closes.
- Managing subcontractor and vendor liability insurance, auto, workers compensation, OHSA, safety, master service agreements, etc.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- Knowledge of basic office practices and protocol.
- Knowledge and experience in construction contract administration is preferred.
- Process required bond(s) ordering and insurance(s) ordering as required by project needs.
- Typing, filing, preparing and pay estimates, data entry, etc…
- Other duties as assigned per supervisor.
- Manage approximately five direct reports
- Coordinate / distribute workload for contract administrators as required.
- Institute / coordinate best practices (costing, contract cross-over, reporting) with construction group pertaining to contract administration.
- Be knowledge champion on latest Owner (UDOT, Private Contractor, and others) polices and requirements for contract execution.
- Continuously train, develop & evaluate the contract administrative work team.
- Lead internal and external auditing situations.
- Train new employees on 30-60-90 new hire onboarding
- Maintain office hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write clearly and effectively
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have (or be able to quickly gain) knowledge of Command Alkon, Internet software, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.