Contract Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
Administrative Support and Services
Last Revised Date:
- Setup and maintain projects and updates work under contract lists
- Reviews cost coding and assigns pay codes and phases within computer system.
- Receives requests, updates records, initiates paperwork and follows up on request for approval of change order or additional work not previously covered in the contract; processes and obtains approval of contract changes.
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure compliance before setup and payment.
- Knowledge of the laws and ordinances regulating building construction.
- Upload project into Viewpoint including verifying all CT’s, phases, flags (unit, phase, etc.)
- Setup and maintain Subcontractors in Viewpoint.
- Issue subcontracts, workorders and change orders if needed.
- Receive/maintain subcontractor EEO, insurance, etc.
- Submit wage decision to Payroll dept. for Davis Bacon projects
- Process/upload all Change Orders
- Update OneDrive with new projects
- Job Billing – key in billing information in Viewpoint
- Subcontractor Billing – key in payment information into Viewpoint and advance for payment
- Submit certified payrolls to Engineer as needed
- Obtain appropriate approval at each step to ensure SOX compliance.
- Prepare T&M billings
- Secure P&P bonds
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree GED.
- Some accounting background
- One (1) to Two (2) years of accounting related experience/training is required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have (or be able to quickly gain) knowledge of Internet software, Excel, Word, Outlook, and other job related software.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Staker Parson Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.