Coring Machine Operator - Bellingham, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
bellingham, WA 98226, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Operate concrete coring machine
- Required to form secondary dry cast poured channel in cored sanitary sewer manhole bases
- Maintain records of production and quality issues as specified
- Notify supervisor of non-conforming product or problems with machine, materials, etc.
- Communicate production issues with the production manager and sales department
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
- Perform routine machine maintenance
- Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma/equivalent or at least 1 month of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read prints and tape measure to lay out concrete products to be cored
Know the basics of hydraulics, electricity, and tools
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.