Crusher Laborer - RiverBend Materials (Salem, OR) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Salem, OR 97301, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Perform general clean-up, maintenance and housekeeping tasks at the crusher
- Shovel excess materials from around conveyors and other areas to prevent build up
- Operate loader to supply materials to the crusher plant trucks
- Perform general maintenance (i.e. oiling, greasing plant equipment) as directed
- Be part of a team dedicated to safely providing quality products to our internal and external customers
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Manual of Safety Practices and Procedures
- Strict adherence to Company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook
- Willingness to work in an team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Timely and regular attendance is an expectation and essential function of this position
- This position is subject to pre-employment drug screen and physical abilities test
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two years’ experience in construction or related field required.
- Welding skills preferred.
- Equipment operation experience preferred.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
RiverBend Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.