Crusher Maintenance Mechanic- Wasatch Front Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thorough mechanical knowledge of crusher and related equipment.
- Analyzes malfunctions and repairs and rebuilds conveyors and crushing equipment.
- Examines parts for damage or excessive wear.
- Welds broken parts and structural members and other items as necessary using stick welding processes.
- Knowledge of acetylene-oxygen cutting.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have currently valid welding certifications.
- Must have valid drivers license. DOT medical card required
Other Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of layout according to blueprints.
- Safety oriented.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Staker Parson Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.